How to find this out browser version:
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Help, and then About Google Chrome.
- Your Chrome browser version number can be found here.
- Open the new Microsoft Edge , select Settings and more at the top of the window, and then select Settings .
- Scroll down and select About Microsoft Edge.
- On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox.
- The About Firefox window will appear.
- The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
- Go to the dock and select the Safari icon to open the Safari browser.
- Choose About Safari under the Safari menu.
- A small window appears with the browser version number.
- Open the Internet app.
- Tap More > Settings.
- Tap About internet
Android Web-view is using chrome.
- In the Silk browser, type about:version in the address bar.
- Amazon Silk will display the build version string.
How to find this out OS (Device) version:
- Select the Start button, type Computer in the search box.
- Right-click on Computer, and then select Properties.
- Under Windows edition, you’ll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running.
- From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen.
- Choose About This Mac.
- You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number.
- Go to your iPad or iPhone’s home screen
- Then touch the “Settings” icon.
- From there, select “General.” Next, tap “About.”
- You’ll see all of the information about your device, including the version of your iOS device.
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- Under “Google Chrome OS,” you’ll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.