How to find this out browser version:
- Click on the “Menu” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Help“, and then “About Google Chrome“.
- Your Chrome browser version number can be found here.
- Open the new Microsoft Edge, select “Settings and more” at the top of the window, and then select “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About Microsoft Edge“.
- On the menu bar, click the Firefox “Menu” and select “About Firefox”.
- The “About Firefox” window will appear.
- The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
- Go to the dock and select the “Safari” icon to open the Safari browser.
- Choose “About Safari” under the Safari menu.
- A small window appears with the browser version number.
- Open the internet app.
- Tap “More” > “Settings“.
- Tap “About Internet“.
Android Webview is using Chrome.
- In the Silk browser, type “About Version” in the address bar.
- Amazon Silk will display the build version string.
How to find this out OS (Device) version:
- Select the “Start” button, type “Computer” in the search box.
- Right-click on “Computer“, and then select “Properties“.
- Under Windows edition, you’ll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running.
- From the “Apple” menu in the corner of your screen. Choose “About this Mac“.
- You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number.
- Go to your iPad or iPhone’s home screen
- Then touch the “Settings” icon.
- From there, select “General“. Next, tap “About“.
- You’ll see all of the information about your device, including the version of your iOS device.
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select “the time“.
- Select “Settings“.
- At the bottom of the left panel, select “About Chrome OS“.
- Under “Google Chrome OS,” you’ll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.