How to find extensions on your browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More tools. Extensions.
- Make your changes: Turn on/off: Turn the extension on or off. Allow incognito: On the extension, click Details. Turn on Allow in incognito. Fix corruptions: Find a corrupted extension and click Repair.
- Open Chrome from your Chromebook.
- Tap the three-dot overflow menu in the top right-hand corner. Source: Android Central.
- Hover your cursor over More Tools.
- Click-on Extensions from the drop-down menu.
- At the top corner of the browser
- Select Settings and more > Extensions > Get extensions for Microsoft Edge.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- Select the panel for the type of add-on you wish to view or manage, such as the Extensions, Themes or Plugins panel.
- Select Safari > Preferences
- Then click on the Extensions tab.
- All extensions that are currently enabled will have a checkmark in the box to the left of the icon in the Extensions sidebar.