How to find extensions on your browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click “More tools” extensions.
- Make your changes: Turn on/off: Turn the extension on or off. Allow incognito: On the extension, click “Details” Turn on “Allow” in incognito. Fix corruptions: Find a corrupted extension and click “Repair“.
- Open Chrome from your Chromebook.
- Tap the three-dot overflow menu in the top right-hand corner. Source: Android Central.
- Hover your cursor over “More Tools“.
- Click-on “Extensions” from the drop-down menu.
- At the top corner of the browser select “Settings and more” > “Extensions” > “Get extensions for Microsoft Edge“.
- Click the menu button and choose “Add-ons“. The “Add-ons Manager tab” will open.
- Select the panel for the type of add-on you wish to view or manage, such as the Extensions, Themes, or Plugins panel.
- Select “Safari” > “Preferences“.
- Then click on the “Extensions” tab.
- All extensions that are currently enabled will have a checkmark in the box to the left of the icon in the Extensions sidebar.